Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sundays are the hardest day of the week

I've been pretty quiet as of late, just not as much time as I use to have and I've been very careful with what I do and do not post. I'm still in the midst of a custody battle and return back to court on Friday, anxiety has started to set in and I know it's going to be a long week. Great way to spend my birthday week as I turn 32 on Wednesday lol.

Today we headed off to church like normal. DS set in with his whining and fussing, which moved to screaming not even 2 minutes into the first hymn. So I went back and forth between trying to get him to sit and putting him in time out in one of the classrooms. I missed the entire service, which bummed me out. And then as I was nursing him in the nursery I almost burst into tears listening to the other young mom's talk carefreely about their plans to expand their families, good age spreads between children and future plans and ages of last pregnancies. It hit a very tender spot in my heart, which I was surprised at. Still not sure what the mess of emotions really means, but they came up

No comments: