Learning time has gone over really well! I've learned that for us, too structured doesn't work. For example today we will do it after park time. The girls' earned special privileges this week and choose to rent a movie with it. So I started it this morning with breakfast and now they cant be torn away from it. So this afternoon we will do a short learning time going over our letter, color and so on. I've also stopped typing out a lesson plan. I have my 26 weeks of themes and from there I've been able to just go with the flow.
It's been fun and I'm hoping that as we continue it i can institute more learning masked as fun! It's also great because its helping me have more time with the girls' where i don't feel distracted with the house and all that jazz.
Everything else is just as it is. I'm anxious to apply for the apartments and get moved. I'm not one of those dreamers who does well taking the time to put everything into place mentally. Once i have a course of action, I'm a get to type of gal and have to moveeeee! So sitting here waiting for this week will be torture to me, but i will survive. It's kind of like the last few weeks of pregnancy, you know you're going to give birth and just want to get it over and done already. . . but sadly have no choice in the matter lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment