Some days you never forget. And while I'm a flurry of emotions, I'm lost to thoughts and can't really string a sentence together. A rarity for me, I know. So all I can say is - I'm still standing. Today, that is enough. Today marks the day that I survived for the last time before I finally grew the courage to walk away. I can't tell you how many times I survived various forms of abuse, but this day marks a gravity it had never before reached and I feared for my life like I never had before.
No one ever deserves to put up with emotional, physical or sexual abuse. And if you are in the situation where you find yourself stuck or think you deserve it and have stumbled across this blog I swear to you - there is hope, there is freedom, there is peace. It may haunt you for a long time, but it won't kill you if you stand up and walk.right.now. Find your courage, find your moment, find your ability to stand up and say "Enough is enough". Because you deserve it beautiful person. We all do. Take that first step and run. If you can't run, crawl. But never ever again subject yourself. A person that loves you will never, ever need to tear you down to be good enough in their eyes.
Peace and love my friends. Peace and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment