Friday, October 16, 2009

I blame it on him!

here is something about dh's sperm that my body does NOT like. With my oldest i had hyperemesis the entire pregnancy, puking even after delivery. With #2, 14 weeks of hyperemesis. With the surrogacy no HG and little to no morning sickness. I figured and told myself, that my body was growing use to the hormones of pregnancy. So upon finding out about this pregnancy i really felt that how great i felt at that moment in time was going to be how this entire pregnancy went.

Yes, apparantly my karma bank is not full and someone decided to play a nice little trick on me. I'm already on phenegran and at 7 weeks 3 days, it is gathering steam and i'm getting sicker and sicker. This should be a FUN pregnancy. I told dh that he is getting snipped as soon as i give birth! I love him and we make amazingly beautiful, incredible, intelligent little people. But NO more morning sickness. I've spent more days of my life over the edge of a toilet than i have studied in life or drank or kissed i think!

Tomorrow is the big wedding of my best friend, i'm matron of honor. So hopefully upon the completion of that the stress level will calm down and the HG will lessen. DH gets home in about 2 months and hopefully by then I'll stop being mad at his sperm and will have passed this part! Poor guy, never knows what he's going to get when he calls. Though i can say it's much easier to be angry with him when he's 2500 miles away lol.

And on the body side, it is definately already changing. The boobs are holding steady (but they didn't go down a whole lot this time as i've been maintaining a DD since i stopped pumping) and dont seem to be too ginormous yet thankfully. But the belly is already expanding. Everyone says it's bloat but i'm regular as can be and know it isn't about my gastro-intestinal tract. I took pictures, and i'm literally as big now at 7 weeks 3 days as i was at 24.5 weeks with my surro daughter! CRAZY. I've never shown before 20 weeks so it's definately weird to me. I already had to buy maternity pants too!!!

Ok off to bathe the girls, tuck them into bed and take care of last minute things for the wedding tomorrow. I'm praying and hoping the heaving stops for the night and next 24 hours, i give it permission to return if it must thereafter.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

How did I not know?!? Congrats!! And anti-nausea vibes :)