Friday, October 28, 2011

All the good blogs

All the good blogs seem to come to me when I have NO time to get onto the computer and actually write them down. I was doing the single mom thing for the last two and a half weeks as STBX was away on business again. Then the kids got sick (croup and stomach flu) and we had a double birthday to throw for my girls. I was busy!

And now that things have slowed down again, I find I really don't have much to say. I'm working a lot on myself in therapy so maybe that's the cause. Digging deeper into my childhood and seeing that I have very unhealthy attachments styles/issues that I need to work through and figure out. I'm thankful for the opportunity to be honest, as I've always felt different or off compared to the women in my life. I'm not a hugger, I draw away from intimacy, I'm the first to help others in need but once they try to reciprocate I fade off or shut down. There are a lot of pieces of my puzzle that are slowly being put together and explaining a lot about myself and the issues I brought into my marriage. And my therapist is great, she doesn't tell me I'm crazy when I express my sadness and missing of STBX.

No comments: