
Our little guy is about 18 weeks old now! He's weighing in at 42 lbs and healing from his inflamed colon and scare with his food. We thought it was a parasite, but ends up it was his food making him horribly ill. So we started the switch and have been watching him closely. He's had big improvement. Next week he starts his training!

I've hit 39 weeks and all is well. Please excuse the unhappy face. It was 96 degrees and i was pretty miserable lol. Not much going on. I've gained 13 lbs, im dilated to 2 cm, baby is engaged and at +2 station but nothing really happening except just ripening and slowly getting there.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!! You might just be having a baby on your birthday. What a memorable day. I just might be having a baby on my birthday too. =) Hang in there if she is not here yet!
Post a Comment