Wednesday, January 21, 2009

26 weeks

The rounder i get, the more short i become i swear lol! So I'm 26 weeks and today is a survival day. I'm moody and exhausted. For the last 2 weeks oldest dd has been up from 5:30 off and on til about 7 when she decides its time for us to start the day. Let me tell you a little secret about me. Even after 5 years of being a mother, i will NEVER be a morning person. I get as much sleep as i can, and it never is enough. So this does not bode well for my family to be interrupted as I'm already up every 2 hours to go potty at night.

Add to that my youngest waking up the last two nights with the sniffles every hour and I'm ready to run to the hills screaming. No naps in the horizon either as my dd has kindergarten half days and it screws our schedule up. This too shall pass. . .

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Such a teeny little belly! You look great!