I'm slowly entertaining homeschooling for preschool for Kiki. I have spent the last 2 years with my girls in preschool/daycare between 50-34 hours a week and im ready to delve in and get involved with them now that im back at home. So im slowly going through all my links and resources as i try to research and learn about what would fit best for my girls. Following are the links that are important to me, so i have a 'cache' so to speak for me to pull back up easily!
Homeschool items for your home
Free preschool curriculum
Various methods - I find myself between eclectic and waldorf
Geocaching - not exactly homeschooling, but something i'd like to start with my family for outdoor activity and geography/topography/family bonding time :)
Arts & Crafts by Age
I will add to this later, as i go over more sites.
2 comments:
I did a parent co-op with my kids for preschool and it was really nice in that I got/had to be there 1 day a week and plan a lesson with other parents for our day.
Ours was actually a parent education class, but it was a wonderful preschool environment.
Thanks so much for all these great links, I'm excited to bounce ideas off of you!!
Post a Comment