Last night we talked for about 20 minutes before realizing we were completely in agreement on which place to rent. I forgot to add to the option A that it has security patrols from 10 pm to 7 am, and a free months rent (which prorated would equate to about $107 less per month in rent). So going for the updated nice one (looks more like a condo then an apartment) makes more sense with the rent credit and security. I called up the school district today and they let me know that they've never had a problem with an inter district transfer & they saw no reason to insist on Lyssa switching schools or districts. Which is a huge relief. We are possibly going to be repeating kindergarten since she's been having some add issues and other stuff pop up, so we wanted to make sure that the surroundings (ie, school layout, teachers, playground) were the same for her. We just have to get a lease and then fill out the paperwork at the school district (which is 5 minutes away) and they will OK it. She can stay at her current elementary school as long as we are willing to fill out the paperwork and transport her (which is silly since we take her to and from school anyways and its only about 7 minutes longer to drive). So next week we will apply and get a moving date, and once again move.
I am switching OB's. Currently i am spending about 3 hours of time for a simple appointment driving out to Davis. I viewed their facilities and in all honesty i wasn't too impressed with what you get for so many hours of driving and childcare that I've been spending. Yes, they have a birth pool. But in all honesty, we are in agreement with a home birth and the hospital is purely backup. If I'm going into the hossy, i highly doubt ill be in need of a birth pool! So, hopefully my last appt at Davis is tomorrow and then in March, i will be seeing someone local. But I'm not sure if they will want me to come in one more time between then. Which seems silly since its a 15 minutes 'check your weight, blood pressure, and answer any questions you may have' appointments.
My back is still jacked up. I have to wait for the 5th to get my u/s results on my kidneys. Which is frustrating. They have me on antibiotics for kidney infection again, but the pain is getting worse daily. I'm really hoping to get some answers so we can clear this up, having constant kidney pain is just not going to make me a happy camper for the next 13 plus weeks. Otherwise, things are just chugging along at 27 weeks! Now it would be nice if i actually heard from my IM occasionally!
2 comments:
I told you the right one would jump at you! Yeah, I've never had such a great relationship with a dr to be willing to drive that far to see. Good luck with all the changes!
Thanks lady!
Post a Comment